17/04/2013

Topography plans merge well in inter-state exercise


Perlis - Kedah border (Colour difference from above image coz done twice)
Negeri Sembilan-Pahang border
Selangor- Pahang border
Kelantan - Terengganu border
Topography plans merge well in inter-state exercise

My second inter-state merging exercise involves JUPEM's topographic vector maps. They too merge seamlessly so I do not know what the fuss is all about that they do not merge along the state borders. Seriously folks. Next time, some one tells you something in GIS map mis-integration, until you see it with your own eyes, keep an open mind. Always remember, the proof is in the pudding. I've learnt my lesson well these few days.

4 comments:

  1. sorry,I'm trying to find topographic map of bintulu. Could you show me how can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact officers from Sarawak Survey Dept (http://www.landsurvey.sarawak.gov.my)

      Delete
  2. saya cari gambar bergerak satelit

    ReplyDelete