19/02/2012

* Bulletin GIS 2/2011 eventually prints my QGIS article


Bulletin GIS 2/2011 akhirnya keluarkan artikel QGIS saya

Selepas lama menunggu, bila-tidak-apa-nak-buat-tulislah artikel saya "The potential uses of QGIS-GRASS in town and country planning" dicetakkan dalam Bulletin GIS Jabatan Ukur. Ianya boleh dimuat-turun disini. Menulis artikel bukan antara kelebihan saya tapi saya cuba kerana ingin berkongsi ilmu semoga suatu hari akan menafaat orang lain.

Bulletin GIS 2/2011 eventually prints my QGIS article

After a long wait, my nothing-to-do-so-write-an article "The potential uses of QGIS-GRASS in town and country planning" got printed in the Survey Department's GIS Bulletin. It can be downloaded here. Writing is really not one of my finer points but I try because I want to share my knowledge, hopefully someday will benefit someone.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. I currently have another paper in the oven, 90% complete and I am torn between whether to submit to the Survey Department's GIS Bulletin or NRE's Public Sector GIS Bulletin but it will be one of them...soon.

      Delete